Loughbrack Kilcommon, County Tipperary , E41 W2C1
At a glance...
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 Ensuite Bathrooms
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Electric Entrance Gates
- Mature Landscaped Site 0.617 acres
- Garage wired for 220kv & 110kv
- Turn Key Generator Included in the Garage
- Attic floored
- Mains ESB, Private Water with water softener and UV filter, Biocycle Septic tank, Oil fired central heating with 3 zones.
REA John Lee present this High Quality 4 Bedroom Bungalow standing on c. 0.25 ha. (c. 0.617 acres) a short distance from Kilcommon village, just off the R503. The property occupies a private site with electric gate access from the public road and stunning views of the surrounding hinterland and open plan living. This block built property was built c. 2005 and is very well finished throughout with an approaching gravel driveway, mature lawns and shrubbery and a detached garage to one side. All rooms are tastefully decorated with great living accommodation throughout. The attic is floored overhead and satellite broadband is available in the area.
E41 W2C1 Thurles 25km, Kilcommon village 1.5km, Rearcross 8.5km, Limerick City 38km.