Back to Search results
Fanit House, Fanit, Newport, County Tipperary , V94 F721
At a glance...
- 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- Approx 164 sqm
- Landscaped Lawns to the front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Large Workshop to the rear
- Mains ESB, Mains Water, Oil fired central heating, Septic tank, pvc double glazed windows throughout.
- Daily Bus Service Passing the door, Hill walking on your doorstep.
Detached 4 Bedroom Residence extending to c. 164 sq.m. on a mature site of c. 0.5 acres with stunning views to the rear. The property is ideally situated on the R503 only 6km from Newport and convenient to Limerick University and Technological Park. The property is very well presented throughout and ready for immediate occupation with mature lawned gardens to the front and rear. There is a large workshop to the rear with a storage shed adjacent which can be utilised for a number of purposes. Set in a scenic hinterland this is an ideal property for any prospective buyer in todays market. Appointment to view from the agent.
OutsideMature lawns to the front and rear.
BER No.: 116167636
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided