Doonane Newport, County Tipperary , V94 N20D
At a glance...
- Beautifully Decorated c. 2,550 sq.ft. 4 Bed Family Home
- Mature Landscaped 0.5 acre Private Garden
- Adjacent to the Scenic Amenity of Keeper Hill and Doonane Woods
- Premium Quality Fixtures and Fittings throughout
- Porcelain Tiles, Solid Walnut Floors, Granite Worktops
- Architectural Glazed Internal Doors
- Solid architectural designed timber stairs and wrought iron balustrades
- Large Prefabricated Steel Workshop/Garage/Shed
- Expansive external deck area
- Fibre Broadband
- Central Location
- On Bus route to Newport Schools
REA John Lee present this Beautiful Family Home Set at the foot of the majestic Keeper Hill and the adventurers paradise of Doonane Wood. This exceptional 2,550 sq.ft. family property is set on a c. ½ acre of mature landscaped gardens and offers a slow paced family orientated lifestyle during the week with lots of activities and adventures on your doorstep at the weekends. The property is finished to a very high standard throughout with a selection of high end materials consisting of solid walnut floors, granite worktops, porcelain tiles, architectural glazed internal doors, wrought iron handrails, balustrades, roman blinds etc etc. The property is brought to the market in turn key condition with all fixed elements i.e appliances, wardrobes, curtains, blinds, light fittings included. This property and location really need to be seen to appreciate the truly exclusive lifestyle opportunity on offer. Newport 5 mins, Birdhill 15 mins, University of Limerick 20 mins.