Ashroe Newport, County Tipperary , V94 FYR0
At a glance...
- Exceptional 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home c, 3,323 sq.ft.
- Landscaped Site c. 1.80 acres
- Bright and Spacious Rooms Decorated to a High Standard
- Concrete Floors
- Detached Garage
- Wrought Iron Electric Entrance Gates
- 4 Double Bedrooms En-Suite
- Geo Thermal Heating System
- Mature Gardens
- Future Site Potential
- Mains ESB, Mains Water, Mains ESB, Geo Thermal Central Heating, Septic tank.
REA John Lee are delighted to present this Stunning 4 Bedroom Detached Family Property comprising c. 3,323 sq.ft. and set on a large 1.8 acre site. The property is in excellent condition throughout with spacious rooms and all bedrooms benefiting from en-suite bathrooms. One can imprint their own finish to both the kitchen and sitting room while the remainder of the home is finished to an excellent standard. This family home is ideally situated only 10 minutes from Castletroy/University of Limerick and convenient to both Murroe and Newport. The large site may be suitable for another residence thereon given the extensive road frontage. The residence is approached by a gravel driveway which surrounds the dwelling with wrought iron electric entrance gates to the front. The gardens are mature and landscaped providing an abundance of shrubbery and mature hedging, a gardeners paradise. There is extensive living accommodation throughout and a detached garage to one side. This unique property must be viewed to be appreciated.
10 minutes from Limerick University & Castletroy with easy access to Limerick City.