Eastlaune Newport, County Tipperary , V94 AKD3Price €375,000
At a glance...
- 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Town Centre Living on 0.7 acres
- Extensive Mature Gardens with Manicured Lawns
- Fiber Broadband Available
- Detached Garage with 2 rooms and All Services
- Re-Development Potential
- 10 minutes to University of Limerick, M7 and Southern Ringroad
- Convenient to the Lakeshore Amenity of Lough Derg
- All mains services
- Approaching Tarmac Drive in a Private Location
- Newport Primary and Secondary Schools only 5 minutes walk
- Primary and Secondary Schools and all town centre amenities are within walking distance.
REA John Lee are delighted to introduce to the market this Beautiful 5 Bedroom Detached Property on c. 0.7 acres in the centre of Newport town. This family home offers exceptional privacy in a tranquil sylvan setting with mature trees, shrubbery and extensive lawn areas in an urban environment. Ideally situated in the centre of a vibrant town with all its amenities on your doorstep, this location cannot be surpassed. The property is very well presented and nicely decorated throughout ready for immediate occupation, ideal for those re-locating from larger towns or cities looking for a better lifestyle and environment. The spacious site could be suitable for re-development with a number of alternative uses possible such as commercial or residential or a work/live environment. Newport schools are all within walking distance and the University of Limerick, National Technological Park, M7 / Southern Ring Road are only a 10 minute drive. This property presents a once in a life time opportunity for any discerning purchaser.
The property is situated in the centre of Newport town.