Back to Search results
12 Glencree Newport, County Tipperary , V94 126CPrice €235,000
At a glance...
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft.
- Air to Water Heating System with Underfloor Heating to ground floor
- High Quality Bespoke Kitchen with integrated Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Large Walk in Storage Cupboard
- Generous En-suite with Shower to Master Bedroom
- Solid Doors with High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden with side access
- Parking for 2 Cars
- 10 minutes to University of Limerick
- Fibre Broadband
- Air to Water Heating, Mains ESB, Mains Water, Mains Sewerage, Fibre Broadband.
- Adjacent to the town centre and all its amenities.
REA John Lee are delighted to present this Beautiful Architecturally Designed Large 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Home extending to c. 1,224 sq.ft. in this popular estate in the centre of Newport. This contemporary residence is decorated to a very high standard throughout with bright and spacious rooms and comes with an A3 energy rating. This is an ideal starter home for a first time buyer or town centre property for someone looking to downsize. It offers everything a discerning purchaser requires in todays market. This home enjoys everything Newport has to offer and is ideally positioned in close proximity to Limerick City & University together with easy access to the National Technological Park and M7 motorway network.